Online access enables you to
- order repeat prescriptions
- book appointments and view past appointments
- view your patient summary
- view your medical record
- change your personal details
- change your nominated Pharmacy
- complete questionnaires
- view additional access
all from home, work or on the move, and in your own time, day or night.
There are currently two online apps:
The NHS App is an online service suitable for tablets or smartphones. To create an account you will need:
- ID in the form of a passport, UK or EU driving licence, or European national identity card/
You are able to set-up an account without speaking to your GP surgery first. More information about the NHS App can be found at www.nhs.uk
All information sent to the Surgery via the NHS App is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so they cannot be intercepted. Only you and the surgery are able to see this information.
Download the NHS app for your smartphones or tablets.
Systmonline is another online platform but you will need to register for this via the surgery. Please download and complete an Application for online access form and bring it along to the surgery with two forms of identification (one item from each of the following lists):
- Personal ID: Current passport, photocard driving licence, birth certificate etc.
- Address ID: Utility bill, bank statement or council tax etc. (with your name, address and dated within the last 6 months).
You will then be given your confidential login information.
All information sent to the Surgery via Systmonline is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so they cannot be intercepted. Only you and the surgery are able to see this information.
Once registered, click here to log into Systmonline or download the Systmonline Apps.