The Medicine Order Line (MOL) offers a number of convenient ways to order your prescriptions. There aim is to ensure patients are using a service that most suits them.
How to Order your prescription
- Telephone a dedicated Medicines Ordering Line 0115 855 0260, who with your consent, will have access to your medication and process your request or query directly through to the GP.
- You can order your prescriptions by emailing the MOL at [email protected] with your name, date of birth, GP surgery and telephone number – one of the MOL operators will call you back within 48 hours to process the prescription request
- Using one of the many online platforms which are available 24/7.
- NHS app or via www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/
- Online ordering via the GP Practice Systmonline
- complete a medication request form at the reception front desk
- Online order form at www.derbyshiremol.nhs.uk